About Me

My photo
30 and in school for an associates in science. Then I will be heading to get my degree in Wildlife management.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My First Blog

Follow along with me as I use my knowledge from writing class, and see how good it actually becomes. I am going to use this blog to get SHIT off my chest. Also to get my opinion, however rude it is. I will use very vulgar language at times so to people like my Aunt Pam sorry It's a lot better yelling and ranting on my blog than actually doing it in real life. It is almost healing in a away(LOVE YOU AUNT PAM). So I hope you enjoy write back if you want to state your opinion. Or if you dislike what I had to say and want to tell me I am an asshole or worse. Do not forget to check back from time to time so follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment